Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mexican Food in Japan?

I miss my Mexican food. I miss the Super Nachos at Cotixan, carne asada fries, and the Berto's Burrito at Super Sergio's on Sweetwater. So this week, some friends and I were on a mission to find good Mexican food, other than Taco Rice - which are all the ingredients of a taco over rice. Japan has good Mexican food, you ask? Obliggato/Oblee is the only place that I knew of, and it was good ... until we went to Mike's Tex Mex! They had really good Mexican food and I finally got my guacamole I've been craving for two months now!

My taco salad.


Heather N. and Any's tacos.

Jeanine's enchilada combo.

Charity and Heather H. got the Chicken/Beef quesadilla (which were HUGE by the way) and Bekah had the kids cheese quesadilla.

Just had to show the pictures so you can see - thanks for the pictures by the way Charity! I know I'll be back soon because 1) Joey gets jealous that I try out new places to eat without him and 2) they have mango and pineapple margaritas!

2 comments:

Charity said...

I am so interested in a pineapple margarita! We need to go there and then play some Rock Band! :-)

Heather Hansen said...

Cotixan - OMG!

MMMMM

... Fajita burrito....

UGh. Now I'm CRAVING.