Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Earthquake!

We had an earthquake today! I was sitting on the couch and felt it rock back and forth. I immediately think it's Joey shaking the chair trying to scare me, so I turn around and see he's not there, but in the kitchen. Silly me, I start to think it's a GHOST! Growing up in California, you would think I would know better! Why do I automatically think it's a ghost? I don't know, I'm weird! After the shaking stopped, Joey said, "Did you feel that ... it was an earthquake!" I swear, you could have heard me sigh all the way back in the U.S.!

The earthquake registered at a 6.0 about 100 miles away, meaning we felt a ~2.0 around where we live in Oki - Yomitan.


1 comment:

Heather Hansen said...

... you thought it was a ghost. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it!