Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture Tag

Jessica blog/photo tagged me.

Directions:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating, cropping, editing, etc.


I'm on the bottom, right hand side in the black shirt and jeans.
Taken in front of the fountain at Revelle Plaza, UCSD.

This picture is of my speech class that I took over the summer of 2007 at UCSD. Our teacher was pregnant and due a few weeks after class terminated, and was going on maternity leave. We all loved our class, so we surprised her and chipped in to buy her baby a onesie with the UCSD logo on it, along with a card with this picture to remember us.

I don't know who to tag. So if you read this, and have a blog, then I tag you! Or do it on your Facebook or MySpace!

No comments: