Thursday, February 5, 2009

Close to My Heart

I have a job ... kinda! I'm a Consultant for Close to My Heart, which is a scrapbook and stamp company. I fell in love with their products immediately, especially their stamping products.

Joey bought me a few scrapbooking supplies a couple of years ago, but I never kept up with it. A few months ago I went to a friends house, another Consultant, where she showed me so many techniques for scrapping and making cards. I was never a stamping-type of person, but once she showed me her collection, I made my choice to sign-up as a Consultant.

My first project using my new products is to make my Wedding Album! Joey and I never got the traditional white Wedding Album, so I thought it'd fun to customize it myself. Plus, it'd be so much fun going through our wedding pictures to celebrate our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary - which is this month!

Are you into scrapbooking, stamping, or card making? Not sure what it is, but want to know more? Want to host a home gathering and receive free gifts? Seen our products and want to order? Want a free catalog (limited supply)? Thinking about being a Consultant for Close to My Heart? Message me!

No comments: