Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yours = Mine

Last week, Monday night, 4/27/09
Me: I took dollar bills in your wallet for tip when I go grocery shopping.
Joey: Okay.

Last week, Tuesday night, 4/28/09
Me: I took Yen from your wallet for when I go to Ie Island tomorrow.
Joey: Okay.

Last night, 5/4/09
Me: I took Yen from your wallet for when I go to Naha tomorrow.
Joey: Why don't you get your own money?
Me: I did. I got it from your wallet. (Smiles)
Joey: Thief.

Marriage - what's yours is mine baby!

*I went to see the Dragon Boat Races in Naha today. Check back tomorrow for pictures!

6 comments:

Charity said...

That's so funny! It's usually the other way around in my house. Chris always forgets to hit the ATM.

Jessica Simmons said...

LOL! I wish there was money to get from Brian's wallet! He has every kind of currency in there, BUT YEN! UGH!

Heather said...

LOL! I love it! I do this to Brandon all of the time and he hates it.

Chris and Amy said...

Hilarious!

frances abigail dizon said...

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Nice one (: Joe got jacked, so sad, yet so funny! It's true though!

Amy H said...

Liza, you're too funny! Ditto to Jess's comment. Right now we have a huge stack of Korean currency on our desk, but no dollars or yen that we could actually use!