Monday, May 18, 2009

He's Changing!

I've noticed that my influences have been rubbing off on Joey, bad and good.

BAD
We have only one American radio station here and I'd rather listen to my CD's or iPod. I am one of those people who can listen to the same artist for days and days. Well, we were driving my car the other day and Joey started singing to Keri Hilson's album, word for word. I just got that album last week! It's bad enough that I listen to mainly girl artists. So far, he's memorized all of Beyonce, Danity Kane, and Pussycat Dolls - but I do have Neyo and John Legend. And I just bought another album, Taylor Swift!

GOOD
On Saturday we went to the BX - which is very rare because we never go on the weekend, especially on pay day. It was extra packed because they were having an auction and Joey saw that they had laptops. I asked him if he wanted to stay and bid, just to see what he'd say - like we don't already have four! Guess what he said. "No, we don't have the money for it right now." O.M.G! I can't believe those words came out of his mouth! I'm usually the one who says no. I'm still in shock.

1 comment:

frances abigail dizon said...

LOLOLOLOL!! I remember one morning when Joey was finally in SD helping with you guys' wedding, I woke up to him playing "Hollerback Girl" on REPEAT! Needless to say, I'm not surprised he's been singing songs by girl artists.