Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Fishes

The weather has been awesome these past three weeks and the water has warmed up. That means BEACH TIME! Joey and I went to Maeda Flats (our favorite snorkeling spot) last week for the first time since the fall and it was fun.

The only downside was that I got another super ugly tan on my legs. This time, it's from my water boots.

I love these blue fishes!


The sea urchins multiplied and
the sea cucumbers grew two more feet since the fall!

A skinny, hairy starfish.

We'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Charity said...

Love that last picture!

Chris and Amy said...

Love all your pictures! What kind of camera are you using?
P.S. It made me smile that you knew fishes was a word! :)

Liza said...

I have an Intova IC 500. The cheap-o underwater camera at the BX. It does the job, that's all I need. :)