Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He Finally Sang

This past weekend, we were at a BBQ for a friend's birthday. I was inside, hanging out with the girls just talking.

A: I didn't know Joey plays the guitar.
Me: Yeah, we have a few guitars at home, but he hasn't played in a while.
A: He's good! He's outside playing and singing.
Me: What! He's never played or sang for me, ever!

I should mention that he was outside with a bunch of guys. He was serenading guys, but not his wife?! I went outside and gave him a look.

Me: You've never serenaded me, not once. And singing in the car doesn't count.
Joey: I'm not serenading them. I'm singing rock songs, ya know, screaming.
Me: Oh. But still.

Then Joey proceeds to start singing to me! Of course, I'd rather him surprise me than me practically hinting him to, but this will do ... for now!

No comments: