Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009!

I know, Mother's Day was yesterday, but it's still Mother's Day back in the states! So, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY momma's in the states!!! We love you and we miss you!

I called my mom earlier to greet her and this is what happened.

Me: Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Mom: Thanks! We're at Crab Hut right now. Your sister said she'll take pictures and send it to you to make you jealous. Hahaha. Here talk to your sister.
Me: Uh ... okay.
Nanie: Hey, what's up?
Me: Nothing. I want to talk to my mom, not you!
Nanie: Oh, okay.
Mom: Hey! It's loud here. I'll talk to you later, okay. Love you! Bye!

Great, huh? I love her still! (And yes, my sister's and I refer to our parents as, "my mom" or "my dad.")

Things I Love About My Mom Are:
1. She's the best mom ever!
2. She's the best cook ever!
3. She's the hardest working nurse I know!
4. Her laugh. She's loud.
5. Hearing her scream, yell, clap and laugh during Dancing with the Stars.
6. She plays with my hair when I put my head in her lap.
7. Every time we pass by a flower or plant, her garden-loving self would snap off a leaf, break it, and shove it to your nose and say, "Hmm, smell."
8. Sing the Beyonce song, "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no" and she'll shake her booty! I taught her well!

An extra Happy Mother's Day greeting to:
- Joey's Mom!
- Joey's aunt, Tita Alice
- Joey's aunt, Tita Brenda
- Joey's sister, Joanne
- Joey's sister, Lovely
- Joey's sister, Brenda
- Joey's sister, Gail
- Joey's sister-in-law, Sharon

Joey has a lot of women in his life!

1 comment:

Chris and Amy said...

I love your list of things you love - so sweet. It sounds like you got a great mom. :)