Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

Happy Easter!

Last year, I colored Easter eggs with my cousins for the first time in a long time and I had so much fun, that I wanted to do it again! I know what you're thinking, "It's a kid thing," but Joey and I like to stay young at heart! Plus, we want to start our own traditions - i.e. making gingerbread houses for Christmas.

The Easter egg coloring kits were sold at the BX a couple of weeks ago, and of course they were sold out quickly. So I asked my mom to send me one and she sent me up to three years worth of coloring kits - thanks Mom! (She also sent me a gallon of the Filipino ketchup, but that's another story - however, I love getting care packages!)

We used the Tie-Dye Easter Egg coloring kit and used crayons and glitter for decorating.

It was just Joey and I, but we had fun and ended our day with tie-dye hands! I guess I'm making egg salad tomorrow. Hmmm ... I gotta buy bread then too.

1 comment:

Chris and Amy said...

Those look gorgeous - so much prerttier than the eggs I made as a kid!