Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cape Hedo


I thought I blogged about this, but apparently, I didn't. After we left Okuma, we drove further up Okinawa to the northern tip of the island to Cape Hedo. As you can imagine, it was cold, windy, and just a whole lot of ocean. At least we can say we've been there and cross that off the list.


There wasn't much to do, except take pictures and admire the view (haha, it rhymes, I'm a poet now). As Joey went wandering around trying to improve his photography skills, I followed after him in a paranoid, nervous wreck. On one part of the cliffs, it was just jagged rocks and ocean, and on the other side, nothing but ocean. No guard rails, no coast guard, no warning signs (at least, none in English) ... nothing! I mean, look at the drop!


See those people up there? That's a 230 foot cliff drop!


Is it a bird? Is it a fish?

No comments: