Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prime Rib = Yummy!

For Thanksgiving, both Joey's family and my family raved about how they had prime rib (we prefer it over turkey), making Joey and I jealous. Don't get me wrong, the turkey we had was delicious and moist. But the holidays without prime rib isn't the same. So I was psyched that I found a 10 lb. prime rib to make for Christmas! I got the marinade recipe from my mom because I've never cooked it before, only prepped it. Hopefully it would come out great!

We're spending Christmas with some friends, the same ones from Thanksgiving. I'm also bringing lumpia, and Joey is making fruit salad. I had gone to the BX and Commissary today for last minute things, and boy was it crazy! I wonder what it'll be like tomorrow!

Oh, and I got my presents from my family! Gifts are sprawling out under our Christmas tree - but then again, they sent a 3 boxes full which included both our birthday presents from one/two months ago! Thanks!

No comments: