Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Sunday

Yesterday I mentioned that we were going to line up early this morning to get the $20 gift cards again. Nope! We didn't hear our alarm, and I'm glad we didn't because I had a nice, comfortable sleep! And we even had our heater on, which made it better!

Well, Joey pressed something unintentionally on the AC remote (which is in Japanese) and it started blowing hot air. But he started pressing buttons again, so it's back to the regular cold air.

We put our Christmas tree and hung our stockings up last night! Joey bought the tree and decorations last year (pre-marriage), so I think I'll have to buy a few more decorations to add a girl's touch. I love the holidays, don't you?

1 comment:

Heather Hansen said...

The goal for this last weekend in my house was to put up the tree...

It didn't happen. :(