Friday, November 14, 2008

Jingle Bells ...

I love Christmas! The holidays just make me happy, seeing all the lights and decorations, and especially Christmas songs. I'm even happier because we're done shopping for all the presents! All I have to do is mail them.

So earlier this evening, I was in the family room playing games just singing Christmas songs out loud ... by myself. Joey was in the computer room doing whatever he was doing. 30 minutes go by, and I'm still singing - or at least trying to carry a tune while making up lyrics for parts of songs I forgot. Then Joey comes into the family room, hooks his external hard drive to the TV, and plays 15 Christmas songs he downloaded for me to sing along too!

Who has the sweetest husband in the world? I do! I love him more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW I HAVE THE SWEETEST (sometimes mean) BROTHER (:

Edgar said...

sa umpisa lang yan.

TE

arikisa said...

i'm glad he's good to you. we trained him well, now it's up to you to keep him that way...just smack him around a bit ~ hahah!