Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dog Tags

Joey came home today and surprised me with a gift, again! He gave me dog tags, which he had made especially for me! Ain't he the sweetest?


It reads:
LIZA (whole name)
QUEEN OF THE
WORLD
USAF SPOUSE
MARRIED TO JOEY

He said he wanted to add "Always Right", but "Queen of the World" took up two lines. Haha! I love him!

I have to add the reason behind the "Queen of the World" status. Every time Joey e-mails me from his work e-mail, he has his signature - name and rank. As a joke, I started adding "Queen of the World" as my signature!

I'm starting to wonder if there is some sort of motive behind these gifts. Hmmm?

Edit:
I just asked him if there's a motive for the gifts, and then he shows me what he's looking at on his iPhone. It's his TV he's been waiting for ... for about 7 months now! He claims that it was just a coincidence that he was looking at it when I asked him. Uh huh, sure.

2 comments:

Jessica Simmons said...

HOW SWEET!!!

Heather Hansen said...

How did you get to be queen of the world?! I've been that for decades.... guess I'm going to be Queen of the Universe now.

:)